“HOW TO FEEL AT HOME WHEN LIVING ABROAD”
4 workshops from July to September 2016 based in Copenhagen.
Participants will be expats living in Denmark.
2 International Groups: Participants will choose which group suits them better according to the schedule ( one group will be hold on Thursdays mornings; another on Monday evenings).
Each group will have 4 meetings/workshops in total. Soon we will publish the schedule with the dates for both groups.
We will explore the core aspects of being an expat and how we can feel at home when living abroad.
Benefits for participants of this group:
– Authentic relationships & healthy bondings
– Self-esteem and empowerment
– Feel safe and grounded in your body, mind and emotions
– New ways to connect with the others and yourself
– Develop a community feeling
– Individual & Social Identity
* Discounts available for unemployed and students.
– Cristina Montoro Psicologa, Psychologist & Psychotherapist
– Helgi Breiner-Petersen, Mentor, Coach & Therapist